The race for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination is heating up as Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio have already announced their candidacy. The field of candidates may become crowded as several others are expected to announce in the coming weeks.
The Conservative Fifty Dot Com wants to know if the primary were today, who would you vote for as the 2016 GOP presidential nominee?
This poll will run for a limited time, and we will publish the results once the voting period has expired.
Please vote for your favorite candidate below!
If the primary were today, who would you vote for as the 2016 GOP presidential nominee?
- Ted Cruz (39%, 3,339 Votes)
- Rand Paul (34%, 2,900 Votes)
- Ben Carson (12%, 1,024 Votes)
- Other (4%, 348 Votes)
- Marco Rubio (3%, 250 Votes)
- Scott Walker (3%, 232 Votes)
- Mike Huckabee (2%, 163 Votes)
- Rick Perry (1%, 90 Votes)
- Rick Santorum (1%, 73 Votes)
- Jeb Bush (1%, 61 Votes)
- Carly Fiorina (1%, 47 Votes)
- Bobby Jindal (0%, 22 Votes)
- Chris Christie (0%, 20 Votes)
- John Kasich (0%, 14 Votes)
- Lindsey Graham (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,589